To access TeacherEASE, go to their website (http://www.teacherease.com/) using your log in. If you would like access to TeacherEASE or if there is an issue with your TeacherEASE account, please call the main office at (510) 531-6600, dial 0, and report your need to Secretary Boone. Ms. Boone will hand off your request to your child’s family head who will ensure that your issue with TeacherEASE is resolved.