Promotion is Wednesday, June 7th at Woodminster Amphitheater from 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
- There are no tickets for this ceremony. Seating is open and ample!
- Please allow time for traffic and parking. Park at the top of the hill.
- Plan on arriving at 4:30 pm.
- If you use GPS, search for “3590 Sanborn Drive” or “3300 Joaquin Miller Road” instead of “Woodminster Amphitheater” or “Joaquin Miller Park” for accurate driving directions.
- Students must line up at 5 pm in order to participate.
- The ceremony will begin at 5:30 pm sharp.
To participate, students must have an Average Academic GPA of 2.0 or better and a C or better in PE and electives. This year 258 students have been invited to participate.
- Students can wear formal and semi formal clothes in school colors and comfortable shoes (within the parameters of the dress code).
- Students, should bring a sweater or jacket and eat before the ceremony.