Registration has been set for August 7th, 8th and 9th.
- Monday, August 7th, (incoming 6th and new families): 9 am – 2 pm,
- Monday August 7th – New Student Orientation at 3 pm.
- Tuesday, August 8th (rising 7th & 8th): 9 am – 1 pm AND 3 pm – 7 pm
- Wednesday, August 9th (rising 7th & 8th): 9 am – 1 pm AND 3 pm – 7 pm
Please make sure your child’s immunizations are taken care of. Visit this web page to learn more about what those vaccines are. There are also free clinics and places that offer these services. Please bring a copy of your child’s immunization records along with the original. This will help prevent delays at registration.
Ms. Silva will be available at the school on Friday, August 4th from 9 am – 4 pm to give out registration packets. She will not be collecting registration papers on Friday, just giving them out.
This year, for your convenience, we are posting some of the required Fall Registration forms here so that you may print them at home. The Edna Brewer website does not contain all the forms needed to register. They will be available at Registration or from Ms. Silva on August 4th.
- 2017-18 OUSD Registration Packet (English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Khmer)
- 2017-18 OUSD Policies and Signature Page (English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Khmer)
- 2017-18 Student Emergency Card (English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Khmer)
- Parent Request for Primary Language Assistance (English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Khmer)
- 2017-18 OUSD Acceptable Use of Technology Form (English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Khmer)
- 2017-18 OUSD Health Coverage Flyer (English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Khmer)
- 2017-18 OUSD Local Control Formula Funding Form (English)
- 2017-18 PTSA Membership Form (English, Spanish)
Please make arrangements to ensure your attendance at registration to guarantee your child’s spot at Edna Brewer.
Out of town during registration dates? If you are unable to register your child on the published dates, it is critical that you contact Ms. Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-531-6600 ext. 510. We will have a make-up date, to be decided on soon, for anyone who won’t be in town during registration. If you can come get the forms on August 4th, and fill them out on your own time, that would be beneficial.
Due to an extensive waiting list of students trying to get into Edna Brewer, students who are not registered will be dropped from our enrollment. Please contact the school if you choose to enroll your child at a different school.