SBAC Testing starts Monday, May 7th!
Some things to know:
- Students should bring earbuds to school for testing if possible.
- Help your child to get plenty of sleep and to arrive on time.
- All students will test in their Advisory class.
- Students will remain in testing classrooms until lunch.
- Lunch will be at regular times.
- 6th graders will return to Advisory after lunch.
- 7th and 8th graders will follow a modified schedule after lunch.
- No SSR during test week.
- Snack will provided in class every day of testing.
- Lastly, let your child know that there is no need to stress out!
If you know your child will miss a day of testing ahead of time, please let your grade level admin or Mr. August know right away.
All make up testing will be in the library on 5/9 and the week of 5/14 – 5/18.