Welcome new and returning Edna Brewer families!
Fall registration letters (Chinese) with complete information have gone out. Please read all the information in the letter. Remember also to log in to SchoolMint to access and complete the OUSD mandatory registration forms. (These forms used to be provided by each school directly.)
NEW 6th grade Edna Brewer students must register on Tuesday, August 6th from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
RETURNING 7th and 8th graders must register on one of the following dates:
Wednesday, August 7th from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM or 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Thursday, August 8th from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM or 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Please make sure your child’s immunizations are taken care of. There are free immunization clinics (Spanish) in Alameda County. Please bring a copy of your child’s immunization records along with the original to registration. This will help prevent delays.
During registration, parents and guardians of NEW and RETURNING students will complete/submit:
● Immunization records: required for all new students and students with incomplete immunization records (see this handout).
● Confirmation of online OUSD Registration Packet – Fill out now.
● PTSA table will have weekly e-newsletter sign-ups, volunteer sign-up, PTSA Membership Form, Schoology Parent Account information, New Family Picnic and PTSA info.
● LCFF form (mandatory for all families to complete regardless of need, the completion of this form helps Edna Brewer qualify for extra funding)
● Important information regarding attendance, school rules/policies, School Compact, etc.
● Receive class schedule, locker assignment and one complimentary Panther planner.
● After-school program will have information available for students/parents (Official program starts Monday, August 12th).
Please make arrangements to ensure your attendance at registration to guarantee your child’s spot at Edna Brewer.
Due to an extensive waiting list of students trying to get into Edna Brewer, students who are not registered will be dropped from our enrollment. Please contact the school if you choose to enroll your child at a different school. Also, if you are unable to register your child on the published dates, it is critical that you contact Mrs. Rojas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-531-6600 ext. 503, if you have not done so already.
Please read the complete letter for further important information!!! See you at Registration!