Online registration and access to your student’s grade and attendance information is available from the OUSD’s student information system, AERIES, a website that allows for secure, real-time access to student data. Here are instructions for creating your account. You will need your child’s student ID number and a verification code from the District.
Its use benefits Teachers, Parents, School and System Administrators, as well as improves the education of students by facilitating the communication of information between school and home.
Parents can access AERIES by clicking on the ‘Edna Brewer ABI Parent Portal ’ image here or on the Home page, or by clicking here: https://abi.oaklandusd.org/parent/.
- The Events Calendar
- Standardized test scores and results
- Class Schedules
- Report Cards and Progress Reports
- Graduation Status Reports and Unofficial Transcripts
- Daily Attendance for each class
- Student Contact Information
- Student Discipline information
- The requested class schedule for upcoming terms
The ‘Gradebook’ module of ABI gives parents access to view their students’ current grades.