Sign up for a volunteer shift at Brewer Registration. We encourage the volunteer participation of parents, guardians and responsible Edna Brewer students (with the exception of the immunization & paperwork collection stations). Thanks so much in advance for your service to our school community!
Look for a letter in the mail from Principal Layne by the end of July with detailed Registration information. Info will also be posted to the website and sent out in a future Brewer Blast. Registration is mandatory. Be sure to have immunization records ready.
6th Grade and New Student Registration:
- Wednesday August 10, 9 am – 2 pm.
6th Grade and New Student Orientation:
- Wednesday August 10, 2:30 – 3:30 pm
7th and 8th Grade Registration:
- Thursday August 11, 9 am – 1 pm
- Thursday August 11, 3 pm – 7 pm
- Friday August 12, 9 am – 1 pm
- Friday August 12, 3 pm – 7 pm.
New Student Potluck Picnic
- Saturday, August 20, 11am – 2pm (Dimond Park) Sign-up will be available soon
If you cannot attend Fall Registration it is essential that you contact the school office beforehand: 510.531.6600. If you have left a message, you have been placed on the list of families that cannot attend Registration and will be contacted when there is information on how to proceed.