Great Music! Great Community! Great Tacos! (What more do you need?)
- Saturday, March 3rd, 2-5pm
- Brewer Courtyard
- $15 adults / $5 students
- Performers and children 5 and under FREE.
SUPPORT BREWER 8TH GRADE PROMOTION EVENTS!
- We’re selling tote bags, cooking, eco-friendly living, travel and more with a goal of raising $1,500.
- 40-50% of Total Sales will go directly to our 8th Grade Promotion Fund!!
- FUNDRAISER ID: 361350
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ORDER:
- Collect money with the catalog orders: Collect 8.5% Tax
- Turn in money with a copy of your order form to: Your Advisory/SSR Teacher (due 2/21/18)
- Make checks payable to: Edna Brewer PTSA
- Orders ship to Edna Brewer in mid-March and will be delivered to each student
- Your friends and family can order online at:
https://tinyurl.com/BrewerMixedBags (please promote on social media!)
- Orders ship directly to anyone in the USA.
SEE PRIZE SHEET FOR PRIZE LEVELS & PRIZES. Both catalog & online orders count!
QUESTIONS? Contact: Eric or Christy: email@example.com or 510-207-9424
Please join us for our sixth annual Orchestra Benefit Concert benefiting Edna Brewer’s award-winning music program and PTSA.This year the music of Broadway will be featured!
- Wednesday, February 7TH, 7pm
- Oakland High School: 1023 MacArthur Blvd
- Tickets $15
- For tickets, email Stephanie.Holmes@ousd.org, call 510-531-6600, or purchase from any orchestra student.
“A Night in Brazil” Live Auction Party
March 24th at 7pm
Tickets (and donated teacher tickets) will go on sale February 11th and will include Brazilian appetizers, dinner, dessert – all prepared by Paulista – and a drink from the bar.
- at Paulista Brazilian Kitchen and Taproom
- Live music by Grupo Falso Baiano, featuring Mr. Pitt-Smith, and Duo Violão Brasil!
- Brewer Parent Auctioneer, Jaison Smith
Contact Rebecca Riseman for more info.
Dear Parents, Guardians, and Caregivers,
We are in the home stretch – having reached 88% of our target contributions for the Giving Campaign this year – thanks to community members making contributions at all levels. This includes direct donations and company matches.
The goal is to cross the finish line by Friday, December 15, 2017, so that we confidently support all programs that the PTSA budgeted and approved for the 2017-2018 school year.
We have 1 week to go to raise the final $7,200, so if you have not donated this school year, please consider doing so. If you plan on giving, but not until early 2018, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations (one time or reoccurring) can be made online at http://ednabrewer.net/donate/ or checks can be made payable to Edna Brewer PTSA and dropped off in the PTSA box at the main office by Friday, December 15th. All contributions levels are appreciated and positively impact students at Edna Brewer.
The Giving Campaign Team
Principal Layne and The Brewer Staff
Don’t forget – use the Amazon photo link at ednabrewer.net and 4-7% of your purchase goes to the school!
“Shop for Brewer” and donate at no cost to you!
Please join us for the 2018 Auction Volunteer Kick-off Meeting!
Monday, October 30th at 7pm at Susan Hudson O’Neil’s home. Email email@example.com to RSVP and the for address. The more the merrier, and the greater we can make our 2018 Auction! Munchies will be provided. Hope to see you there!
Meanwhile, let us know what roles interest you via the auction volunteer interest form.