Our school community has made great strides and we are only getting better! By continuing our fundraising efforts, we will ensure the outstanding and enriching educational experience our students deserve. For more information contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Funds raised by the PTSA go directly towards funding:
- Field trips for all our students
- Classroom supplies
- Peer Tutoring
- Teacher Mini-Grants (Awarded to 17 teachers in 2016)
- Music: Band, Strings, Orff
- Visual Arts Program
- Teacher Appreciation Events
- School beautification
- Community building events (Burger and Bingo night, Culture Night)
- and more
The more we raise, the more we can do for our community! Together we can accomplish great things for our students. Below are some of the many ways you can help:
2016 Giving Campaign
The 2016 Giving Campaign goal is to have 100% participation from our families and to raise $45,000 to support PTSA funded programs. The suggested donation is $150 per student, but any amount is welcome.
- Monthly recurring donations starting as low as $15 a month can be made online.
- One-time donations can also be made online – or by writing a check to Edna Brewer PTSA and dropping it off in the office or mailing to EBMS PTSA, 3748 13th Ave., Oakland, CA 94610.
Please check with your employer to see if your donation can be increased with a matching donation. All donations are tax-deductible.
Shop for Edna Brewer and donate at no cost to you!
- Amazon: 4% and realistically up to 7% of all purchases made through the Amazon link on this page will be donated to our school.
- Imperfect Produce: $20 to Edna Brewer and 50% off your first order with the code EDNABREWER.
- eScrip: Register your credit and debit cards and begin earning money for EBMS at no cost to you.
- eScrip Online Mall: Register, log in and shop online at merchants such as Macy’s, Nordstrom, Gap, Old Navy to earn money for EBMS.
- Boxtops: Put them in the “Boxtops box” in the office. We earn money for each one and they add up!
- Sports Basement: Mention Edna Brewer and receive 10% off your purchase with 10% of the sale going to our school.
- Work with David Higgins or refer him a home buyer or seller & he will donate 5% or $1000.00 of his earned net commissions from the purchase or sale to the Public School PTA of your choice. Call (510) 390-6929!
Our 2016 Brewer Online Auction ran for two weeks starting April 1, 2016 and our 2016 Music Benefit (an evening of home-brewed live music) was April 23rd. We raised over $50,000 of crucial funds for our amazing school community!
Contact email@example.com to join the 2017 effort.
“Ride for a Reason” Bike Ride to the Capitol
We had a team of 25 Brewer riders and volunteers and met our goal of raising more than $100,000 for the six participating Oakland schools!
The course was beautiful back-country farmland and this year featured mild temperatures and a tail wind. Not only did we have a great ride with great weather, Brewer was one of the 6 schools that benefited from this ride. The riders raised more than $100,000, which means at least $16,000 for the Brewer PTSA. Can’t wait to ride again next year!
Our two biggest yearly music fundraisers are:
- EBMS Jazz Band at Yoshi’s (usually April)
- Orchestra Benefit Concert (usually February)
For information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Sale Fundraisers
8th Grade product sales are held each year to fund the Promotion Ceremony, Dinner/Dance and Picnic. Look for more information coming home with your student.
For more information about any of the above fundraising opportunities, and/or to volunteer, please contact our fundraising team at email@example.com. Edna Brewer Middle School PTSA is a 501(c)(3) organization.