The following are instructions for creating your Parent account to view your child’s/children’s student information through the Oakland Unified School District’s Aeries Browser Interface (ABI).
Prior to creating a Parent account, you must have received a communication from Edna Brewer containing the necessary information for creating an account.
When you create your ABI Parent Portal login, please proceed as follows …
- Make sure you have your Parent Portal letter at hand. It contains the Verification Code and Student ID you will need to enter during the account/login registration process. If you do not have the letter or these pieces of information, the login creation process WILL NOT WORK. Contact email@example.com to get a copy of your Verification Code letter.
- Start your e-mail program.
- Open a separate web browser page and browse to —> https://abi.oaklandusd.org/parent/
- Detailed instructions are available using the Registration Guide links below. Download and print them, to follow while you do the account registration.
- Proceed through the Instructions. When requested, enter your home phone in the format: 5101234567 — ten digits, no spaces, no dashes, no brackets. Enter the Verification Code EXACTLY as printed on your letter, case sensitive.
If you’re still having problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Phil Williams @ 510-759-6875.