Schoology allows you to see your child’s grades, assignments, calendar, announcements, and email from teachers. All Edna Brewer students and parents have a Schoology account.
Be sure to access Schoology using your Parent Account rather than your child’s Student Account so you do not miss important announcements for Parents and Guardians from Administration, Teachers, Staff, your child’s school Family or the PTSA.
You can access Schoology on your phone or tablet using the Schoology app or the browser. For help with your account, email email@example.com.
Sign up For your Parent Account on Schoology:
- Go to www.schoology.com and click on “Sign Up” (in upper right corner). Choose PARENT, then type in the parent access code from your child’s PACT teacher.
- If you have both a new 6th grader and a returning student at Brewer, you don’t need to create a new account. Choose “Add Child” on the drop-down menu arrow by your name in the upper right corner. Then enter the access code your 6th grader brought home.
Get a Student Progress Report Emailed to You Every Week:
- Choose “Student View” on the drop-down menu arrow to the right of your name in the upper right corner.
- Go to “Notifications” (on the same drop-down menu) and turn on the Weekly Email Digest.
Select which notifications you would like to receive from Schoology:
- Choose “Parent View” or “Student View” on the drop-down menu arrow to the right of your name in the upper right corner.
- Select email, mobile, both or none for each item.
- If you have notifications turned off, be sure to log on to Schoology regularly!
Join the Schoology “PTSA” Group:
- Log on to your Parent Account.
- Click Groups>Join
- Enter this code: JMC9D-RT22T