Edna Brewer Dress Code (for all students) as of Fall 2016:
The dress code is the result of a year-long collaboration among parents, teachers, student leaders, and the school administration. There will be a lesson on the dress code using the dress code information sheet in your child’s Advisory / PACT class. Edna Brewer Panthers dress for success!
Students must dress appropriately at all times.
Inappropriate clothing includes:
- Hoods or hats inside the building (except for religious reasons)
- Ripped jeans, or clothing with holes in it, worn without leggings underneath
- Revealing tops or bottoms (including see-through fabric, spaghetti straps less than 1 inch wide, very short skirts, shorts or pants)
- Leggings and jeggings worn without a skirt, dress, shorts or pants
- Slippers, flip flops or backless sandals
- Clothing with profane or otherwise inappropriate writing or logos (drugs, weapons, alcohol)
For more information, refer to the dress code information sheet. Students dressed inappropriately will be referred to the office to call home for a change of clothes.
PE teachers will review PE uniform expectations in class. All students must dress for PE. Official Edna Brewer PE uniforms are available during Registration and in the school office, but but non-Edna Brewer clothing that conforms to the list below is also acceptable:
Black Adidas sweats with the white stripe
We advise students have extra PE clothing as backup, just in case. Thank you!