Edna Brewer Panthers dress for success. While we do not have a school uniform, we do reinforce a dress code.
Edna Brewer Dress Code
Students must dress appropriately at all times.
Protocol for students dressed inappropriately:
- The student will receive a warning.
- The student will be provided gloves and will pick up trash at lunch.
- Third and repeated offenses will lead to a referral and a phone call home.
Inappropriate clothing includes:
- Hoods or hats inside the building.
- Ripped jeans or clothing with holes in it.
- Revealing tops or bottoms- details below.
- Necklines must cover cleavage
- Midriff needs to be covered
- Fabric must not be see-through
- All straps must be at least 2 inches wide (If covered by a sweater, the sweater must be buttoned and worn all day)
- No undergarment straps can show
Skirts and shorts:
- Must be no more than 2” above the knee whether or not leggings are worn underneath
- Leggings alone, without a skirt or shorts the length of the fingertips are not allowed.
- No sagging pants.Students are held to a dress code that requires that pants are worn on students’ waists. Undergarments, including shorts under a student’s pants, must not be seen. Please help us reinforce this rule by insisting that your child wear a belt to school.
- No Pajamas
- No Bedroom slippers
- No clothing with profane writing /logos such as drugs, weapons, alcohol. This will be determined by